Effective date: September 05, 2019
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through the corresponding device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a the corresponding device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of the device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data
Pharos Code LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Business Transaction. If Pharos Code LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Pharos Code LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements. Pharos Code LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Pharos Code LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Pharos Code LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Pharos Code LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform other related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We may allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our services. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send the advertisements and links that appear on our site and apps. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Third-parties may display interest-based advertising to you in applications or websites, based on your use of applications or websites over time and across non-affiliated apps.
Such third-parties may combine and use information from websites or applications on your current browser or device with information from your other browsers or devices for advertising purposes. To opt-out of such interest-based advertising and/or cross-device targeting, please use the methods provided below for opting out on each of your browsers and on each of your devices:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising and cross-device targeting does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the third-party from which you have opted out of receiving interest-based advertising or cross-device targeting by using the methods provided above will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns on a particular web browser or device.
Links to Other Sites
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Under 16 viewers must use the Pharos Code LLC sites under adult supervision.
If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on Pharos Code, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on Pharos Code, please contact us via email@example.com.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Pharos Code will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Pharos Code’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Pharos Code LLC Capitol municipalty, district Iskar, Drujba I 27 entry A, 4th fl., ap. 16, Sofia, Bulgaria. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org